Ransomware attacks are in the news every day, causing significant business impact to organizations worldwide. As a CISO, it may be keeping you awake at night.
According to ESG, strengthening cybersecurity is the business initiative most commonly identified as driving the most technology spending in organizations over the next 12 months.
When a cyber-attack successfully occurs, proactive security solutions may not be enough to fend off the enemy. It is vital to business success that when data is compromised it is recovered. Have you considered all the facets associated with investing in a cyber-recovery infrastructure for your business? Have you considered adopting an as-a-service approach to cyber resiliency?
That’s where DXC Technology and Dell Technologies can help! Join leading experts from DXC and Dell, alongside ESG as they discuss:
– The current state and frequency of cyber attacks
– The business need for cyber-resiliency
– How to develop and build best practices and solutions for successful cyber resiliency
– Why as-a-Service benefits customers look for a pay-as-you-go model to cyber resiliency
– Christophe Bertrand, ESG Analyst at ESG
– Jim Shook, Attorney and Director, Cybersecurity and Compliance Practice at Dell Technologies
– David Langlands, VP, Security Offerings DXC Offerings & Strategic Partners at DXC Technology
– Peter Scott, Vice President of Security at DXC Technologyless.